Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If only they knew...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by djay, Mar 17, 2011.

1. The guy I sit next to at work thinks I can't see him when he picks his nose at his desk.

What do you know that they think you don't?
  2. I once flew with a Skipper who didn't know I was 'dating' his daughter.... :D
  3. you mean when i'm picking my nose people can see it!? my invisible nose picking powers no longer work!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  4. I sit next to this girl at work, and for some reason she likes to watch me pick my nose.
    If only she knew that every time she goes to the toilet, I wipe it on her keyboard...
  5. ehehehe nice on NK :p
  6. Urgh Yuck. We still going the pub tomorrow?
  7. Sure, why not.
  8. Do you *know* that he thinks you can't see? As in he may not care and/or do you 'know' the guy well, like do you hang out after work, talk etc? I know I don't give much of a rat's butt what people I don't "know" think of me, life's too short to put any more worries on myself so I am fairly care free. If my "crown jewels" need adjustment or I have an itchy butt for example, I'll move/scratch bodyparts when needed.

I think I'd put picking nose into the "slightly annoying" basket, unless the guy actually goes for the bite.... *ugh* then. If they pick their nose and it bothered me, I'd just not bother looking at the guy.

Oh, it's definitely not me being the nose picker in OP, I can't work due to my injury heh :angel:
  9. Undii - It doesn't bother me. If it did I would tell him to quit it. I just think it's funny. I think you've missed the point of the thread. It's meant to be a bit of a laugh.
  10. I laughed and so did the females at work when I told them.

undii one day when I used to work at Telstra Dome (now Etihad Stadium) was turning right in the intersection and the traffic was very busy. While waiting what seemed like a good 5-10 minutes stationary this guy right in my frontal view went troppo on his nose non stop. Not sure he found the treasure or something but he was adamant.
  11. Hit = beer
    Shit = nose picker next door