Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If im ever in russia im robbing her salon too...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mr Messy, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I think I'm going to change my career to Professional thief in Russia.

I like the comments posted in the article too.
  2. (deflated) Aw thats no fun :p.
  3. ...unless
    the report that it was a hoax was a hoax.
    fantasy back on !
  4. I knew a bloke in jail who claimed to have been tied up and used as a sex toy by three women for three days. (It was some years earlier, and had nothing to do with what he was in jail over.) I asked how hard he tried to escape and he said that one of them was fat and ugly, and prone to be a bit cruel, so he had a good think each time he retied the knots they'd messed up.
  5. I didn't even need to read the whole article. "The Daily Mail in the UK was the first to report this story" was enough to convince me :p.

Also, I'm noticing a bit of this here, and am inclined towards going [-X.
  6. Yeah mate i hear you there. And agree totally. True or not, were the sexes switched, the guy would be hanged publically :p.
  7. I have to disagree with you there... he'd've drawn, hanged and quartered, with people throwing rotten food the whole way through :p.

If anyone sees what I did there, they get a marshmallow.
  8. I wonder how many real stories happened because people read about hoaxes and got ideas...