Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If I ever get booked for "lane splitting" I will use this evidence in court

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by papermate, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab6_1297017043

Can someone tell me how, or record this clip and email it to me so that in the unlikely event that it gets removed from the hosted site, I will have a copy.

2. oh jebus christ!

this video has been on like 6 threads in the past two days.
  3. Get Flashgot addon for firefox, it allows you to save most streaming files, including the FLV vid you just posted.

Also, dayum.

When they sped up fast then slowed down very quickly, I just knew it was going to happen....
  4. sorry. i havent been on netrider for months. mods can lock if required.
  5. download jdownloader.

Can download just about anything, bung in the url and it does it all for you.
  6. Not sure it will help you in court. Clearly the rider was not seriously injured this time and in any case all they (judges and prosecutors) care about is the letter of the law, not your safety.
    Better to use it to help get the law changed.
  7. ok. thanks, ill get jdownloader.

in regards to defence, i not looking at it as a sure fire argument to ambiguous state of lanesplitting and its acceptance, but rather than trying to display a mentality of awareness and safe practises whilst riding.

worst case scenario, the fine, plus court costs may have saved my life.
  8. Actually that would be a good clip and email to send to various pollies and authorities. Hmmm :-k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.