Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If AFL clubs were women......

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by bass_player, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Sydney would be J-Lo - Quality all over, but especially good down back.

West Coast would be Kylie Minogue - very decent despite not having much up front.

Fremantle would be Danii Minogue - Always trying hard to be as good as her big sister, but will never measure up. The butt of everyone's jokes.

St Kilda would be Krystal from Big Brother - has the biggest and best assets going around, but we all know they're not the real deal.

Brisbane would be Elle MacPherson - past her glorious best but still easy on the eye and an old favourite with most.

Port Power would be Madonna - also past her glorious best, but refuses to accept it gracefully.

Carlton would be Whitney Houston - has not looked after herself in recent years and has gone completely off the rails.

Adelaide would be Delta Goodrem - tidy, attractive, professional and uncontroversial. Nice to look at, but for some reason just makes you want to yawn.

Geelong would be Britney Spears - at times can look stunning, at others it can get ugly.

Essendon would be Katie Holmes - has a certifiable psycho in charge of her every move. Has lost credibility in recent times.

The Kangaroos would be Paris Hilton - lays down way too easily.

Richmond would be Annabel Chong - can cop a pounding and keep coming back for more, all in the name of self-improvement.

Western Bulldogs would be Shakira - proof that being short is no barrier to getting you excited. Will only get better too.

Hawthorn would be Christina Aguilera - looks like she enjoys it rough and dirty.

Melbourne would be Princess Di - may be a blue blood, but hasn't done anything for a while.

Collingwood would be Amelie Mauresmo - last woman on Earth scenario:
    you
    still wouldn't.

2. Nice find bass
    All of those are so true too :LOL:

:rofl:
    I almost spat my drink all over the screen when i read that

3. :LOL: made me laugh

4. Who the hell is Annabel Chong?

5. she's that p0rn star who shagged for 10 hours, 251 blokes or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annabel_Chong

I googled it to find out the information too, I normally don't know things like that :p :LOL:

6. :LOL: :LOL: excellent. more stuff like that and i could get interested in footie. speaking of which, i'm starting a survey - is it true that all bike riders have an aversion to football?

i heard you were number 78 eddie.... AND 249 :wink:

7. Port power will never accept that it is past its best as recent results prove. They have played in more finals than most teams and had success after 8 years beating the team that everybody thought was invinsable.If anything collingwood who had 2 goes at defeating the lions is no better than snoopy on extacy :p

8. :shock: :LOL: :shock:

Great work, had a good laugh.

9. Repost! Repost! You heard it here first....Repost!!...(pass my pills)...

10. You closet moderator, you. :p

11. :) :) :)

This is pretty good

made me laugh

Agree with the Brisbane Lions description (Brisbane would be Elle MacPherson - past her glorious best but still easy on the eye and an old favourite with most.) but since they are the only Qld team in the AFL they're the ones I go for.

Don't know if the other teams descriptions are true or not :?

12. i have her dvd. Pretty intresting good for a laugh

13. does the DVD actually go for 10 hrs? or just highlights