Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Idiot Cager: Motorist hits tram, speeds away

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pro-pilot, Jul 6, 2007.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22027289-29277,00.html

July 06, 2007 08:34am

VICTORIAN Police are investigating a hit and run with a difference in the Melbourne suburb of St Kilda.
    An errant motorist, who was appearing to do a burnout in busy Acland Street at 8.30pm (AEST) yesterday, lost control of his car and slammed into a stationary tram.

To make matters worse, the silver Ford sedan then took off and almost hit a policeman who was helping paramedics treat a drug-affected man in an unrelated incident nearby.

"Fortunately, the offending driver was kind enough to leave the car's bumper bar, with number plate still attached, on the tram tracks,'' a police spokesman said.

No one has yet been arrested.

2. hahahaahahahaha tosser...
    But it was a 'fully-sic-burn-out-mate'
  3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! <Catches Breath> Ahahahahahahahaha!!

What a moron.

Twinings anyone??
  5. what does this have to do with bikes :roll:

General Discussion
    For everything that's not covered by the other forums, but STILL BIKE RELATED
  6. Too funny

The police will now collect the rest of the car to go with the bumper :LOL: :LOL:
  7. I am guessing the car was stolen

Or the driver is very stupid
  8. :LOL:

i hope the law shows no mercy on this idiot!
  9. Wow, more beauracracy!

Well if u must be compulsive disorder orientated about it. It is related as it is a "road user" topic (not off topic). We riders share the road, and this goes to demonstrates the type of stupid activities that cagers potenially expose us too.

Its also damn funny! :LOL:
  10. I was wondering where my bumper got too...
  11. I believe you can pick it up from Vicpol Lost & found...
  12. It's general discussion dumping
    If you can't be bothered reading the t&c's then don't arc up about "bureaucracy".
    I'm sure Mouth will move this as soon as he sees it.
  13. Unless the Mod fairy sees it before Mouth does ;)
  14. Ooh, this threads really doing the rounds. From General to Politics to Off Topic... Nice.
  15. So they'll do him for littering too?
  16. there's even two threads on this very subject on Netrider :wink:
  17. One was moved to off-topic - the other one started there and wouldn't have been started in the first place if the first one was started in the right place where it should have been started in the first place... :p :p :LOL:

It's Monday - it's not supposed to make sense...
  18. laugh-riot
  19. so there's police witnesses AND he left his bumper there?? vicpol will have to forget to staple some paperwork to stuff this one up.

Ahhhhh! Finally someone else gets those stupid hoon ads! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.