Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Identify this bike

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Rexxy, Sep 4, 2016.

1. A mate of mine sent this to me wondering what model it is. I haven't been able to figure it out so I thought, who better to ask than the Netriders!
    Any clues? received_510544462484027.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Its obviously a Kawasaki but its far from standard. Twin shock model but the size of that Radiator and oil cooler is massive.
  3. Looks like a heavily modified Zephyr 750. New radiator, chrome covers, rearsets, headlight cowl, forks, etc.
  4. I thought it might have been a zrx1200r, but I can't quite make out the badge.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks like you're spot on. Engine covers match and swingarm is more similar than the 750. I've never seen a zrx1200r before.. I'll need to keep it in mind for the future.
  6. Yep zrx1200. Although the ones I've seen have a weird (and ugly) looking underbraced swingarm.
  7. Reminds me of the Eddie Lawson replica styling, just with more chrome than your average chopper.
  8. Yep, ZRX1200.

Most fun bike you can ride on the road that's about the same size as an aircraft carrier.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Awesome! Problem solved.
    Thanks for the link Domo (and thanks google translate).
    The modded bike looks way better than stock. I wouldn't even have bothered trying to find out what it was if it was a pic of a stock model. Well done to whoever that guy is. An awesome job.

Maybe this should be a sticky for other bike identification crises.
  10. Nicely customised. Lots of money spent on that beauty !