Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ideal Insurer for RE License Holder

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by fishnchix, Jun 20, 2011.

  1. Hey guys, just wondering, does any particular insurance provider offer better packages than others in regards to RE license holders. The bike will probably be a CB400 or Ninja 250. I think i'll just go third party, as comprehension per year could pay for the bike again in 2-3 years.
    Any reccomendations?

  2. most i've found care less about the license than they do how long you've been riding. and i know from first hand experience that InsureMyRide count from the day you got your learners.
    not sure if that's any help though
  3. Whoever you go with, be sure to check your excesses - young rider, inexperienced rider etc.