Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'd like to see this when they make the movie . . .

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jan 23, 2007.

1. So awesome :shock:

Could have been messy with the 2 guys who didn't realise which side of the compound war they were on! Breakdown in communication like whoa.
  2. If the poms make the movie, OK.

If the yanks make the movie, well I can think of better uses for 12 bucks....
  3. Agreed... but it's gonna take a skilful casting director to figure out how to get John Cleese and Dame Judy Dench in it.
  4. Cleese should be easy...

"Don't mention the war...."
  5. I mentioned it a couple of times but I think I got away with it!...

6. I think it would make a shit movie.

A few lunks strap themselves to the side of a helicopter and risk a few healthy lives to pick up a corpse.

What is this, "Wartime at Bernie's?"
  7. ^except without the the situational necro-p0rn humour, yes.
  8. How do you know htere wasn't any situational necro-p0rn humour?? You weren't there.

I reckon it'd make a piss-funny movie...
  9. I know they were English.

... the one race that would rather have a cup of tea than make love.
  10. Its called you NEVER leave your mates. The yanks make a big deal of it, the Aussies however have a similar tradition we just don't mouth off as much.

Read any book on the battles like "Long Tan" in Vietnam, or the one by Weary Dunlop. They are all about mateship.
    Good on them.

(Ex Infantry Gods Own corps!)
  11. It would either have Chuck Norris or Rambo in it. I could see Rambo playing the helicopter tho.

I must apologise to the helicopter for insulting its inteligence by saying Rambo could play it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: