Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'd hate to be cleaning out that cab

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by nil_orally, Jan 11, 2007.

1. fck me dead. you'd swear black'n'blue to the god of your choosing never to sin again eh? and buy a fkg lottery ticket while you're at it. mind you, you might feel you've used up all your available luck for this lifetime.

i like how the first two photos you're just thinking "yeah, and?" and then it zooms back out :shock:
  2. OMG, if that was me and survived the crash I would have died anyway of a heart attack :shock:
  3. I know, notice the guardrail comment... he's flow OVER the pipe.
  4. Hey check out the sig 5th post in. When I first saw it I thought it was Guy Sebastian! :LOL: Then I realised who it really was.
  5. Would've been quite a laugh if it were an australian car with RHD.

Manages to crash flip bounce and slide without going over the edge, only to open the door and fall to his death.
  6. Great photos, but I'm sceptical. As one of the posters on the Mustang forum says, if the hole was that deep there's no way the guys standing on the right hand side of the truck would be there without wearing safety harnesses etc.