Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Icon racing gear...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Grunge, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Does anyone know who the distributors of Icon gear is in Australia, or Melbourne?

I know that some stores stock their stuff (from looking around a while back,) I think, but only in piddly amounts, and I'm really interested in some of their products from their website, particularly the pursuit jacket and gloves.

It'd be great if anyone could lend a hand.

Thanks Y'all!

2. I was in redwing honda and asked about icon gear aparently there isn't any in Melbourne (I think they meant their store) until late this year probably 2007.
    Only place I seen stocking icon is in Berwick New World Honda, selling just a few items on ebay.

Sorry, not much help. :(
  3. Yea I had the same problem. They have some really awsome womens jackets and when I tried to find there stuff around I didnt have much luck.

If you fine a place give me a buzz because its too expencive to get it orderd in from overseas.
  4. Interestingly enough, in the latest AMCN (6-19 Sept) there is a full page ad for Icon Superduty jacket (and pants?). At the bottom of the ad, it says, "Ask you dealer to call: GAS IMPORTS Australia Pty Ltd", with a number to call.

Looks like we have a supplier for at least one of the labels in Icon's range :)
  5. I'm thinking about putting an order in for some of their gear, either through this site kneedraggers.com pretty good prices,
    or through an ebay store... Flyin' Brian's mostly best offer auctions. Let me know if anyone else is interested... we could share the shipping or work something out. Cheers.
  6. Hey dude, were you still interested in getting the leg armor from flyin' brian's? I've ordered an icon jacket and gloves so if you want to save on shippping pm me and let me know. :]