Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Icon" Motorcycle Products

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by gronkfeatures, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Hi guys,
    Am after a tankbag for the cibbie. Have seen a few advertised but they are all so big. Really just after something to fit a few things in....change of underwear, shirt and toiletries. Joe Rocket Manta looks good but also a couple from US brand Icon....anybody know if there is a distributer for Icon in Oz?
    Thanks for your help,
    Gronk :wink:

2. I got a small one made by Rjays - 380 x 240 x 160 mm although it can extend higher. Got a clear map pocket on top etc etc - cost me about $60 if I remember right from Riders Edge in Bell St - near Redwing.

3. Thanks Journeyman. Appreciate your advice.

4. Got my from New World Honda in Berwick. Retail price about $60, bought a backpack and a bike lock at the same time and got it discounted to $45. Made by Oxford, main inside compartment, two side pockets that can get wallet, mobile phone, bike lock etc in them, clear map pocket, and overall wet cover as well. Attaches with magnets and has a strap that goes around headstem. Fits on the tank of my CB250 no problems at all. can fit quite a bit in central compartment, had my work shoes and pants in there one time.

5. ring brian at bikemart (mooroondah hwy ringwood)
    tell him you are a netrider and he will give ou a discount as well

6. tell him you know glenn and he may hang up on you.... :p :wink:

I agree though - Brian and all the other staff at BikeMart are extremely helpful and will help you find what you want and not try to help you to what they want to sell.