Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ICON Jackets - Vic/Aus sellers?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by jimmy_g, May 19, 2010.

1. Just wondering if anyone knows suppliers in Aus or more particular in Melbourne of ICON Jackets?

Trying to track down a Retro Daytona Black Jacket in a Small. Proving difficult!

Have done a ring around (Peter Stevens and similar) but no luck.

Any hints would be great!
  2. http://www.ridersdiscount.com/street-gear/jackets-men/9580.php
    For everything except helmets go riders discount. I have had no problems with any orders, unsure about US exchange rate right now, but usually you'll end up paying a hefty chunk less than PS and i believe they have a flat $25 postage charge, no matter the number of items.
    Only problem is if you can't find it at peter steven's, in any colour, you won't be able to "try it on, just to see how it feels", before deciding to probably come back later.
  3. AMX sometimes has a few icon jackets
  4. Buy it online from America, I did.
  5. Just had a look online... Wow theres basically nowhere with smalls.. Its all mediums and up, generally for about 400-450 USD
  6. I've seen some Icon gear at Ride N Rockets, 473 Lygon st Brunswick. Dunno whether they would have what you want, though.
  7. Whoops, didn't check size.
  8. Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking for some gloves locally but they are just not sold here. They are available on eBay, but not in the colour I want and for the same price inc. postage are available on the at website. I might even buy some other gear at the same time with the flat rate postage!
  9. Be careful if your small or skinny, icon sizes seem bigger than usual, i guess its for all the fat americans over there.

They are also heavy, & hot compared to my mates dainese. I have daytona, not sure if the retro is any different.
  10. Thanks for the tips but still no luck!

I have emailed every shop listing them via google and have not had a single response yet! Bummer.