Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ice Queen

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1.  Top
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Sexy bike!!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Brilliant! What a beauty.... I like Crossrunner in red, but a pearl-white one takes it to another level. Might well be my choice of a grown up bike when the time comes to upgrade.

Once again, congratulations Fred! "Снежная Королёва" is an exquisite bike. I wish you thousands of happy miles together.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, yes it is... fitted a centre stand today, now just have to figure out a technique on how to deploy it...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gee thanks :) You know, it wasn't an easy decision to come to, with so many styles and choices of motorbikes available. Happy now tho'. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, not the easiest bike to lift onto the centre stand.

Stand close to it and pull straight up as you push down with your foot

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. They have a kind of quality feel to them, that helps(y)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, will practice over the weekend, shed is a bit crowded now... :)

9. very very nice mate!

• Like Like x 1
  10. This helped me when I first tried

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. #11 chilliman64, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    yep - lift and push down at the same time but the movement is best started with a little roll back

• Like Like x 1
  12. We have another rider with a smile that will not go away for awhile. Congratulations on your new bike.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you want to make it easy for yourself. Get a 1/2 inch ply or chip board and stop the bike with the back wheel on the board. Now bring the centre stand down and the hardest part of the lift is already done for you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll try that out for sure, thanks for the tip !

15. yup takes a little practise and when you get the knack it's very easy, like using a rear paddock stand for the first time you have to be assertive ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. oh yeah the bike looks freakin' awesome ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Another CrossRunner....YAY!

Excellent choice ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tell me fellow Crossrunner owners, do you like the growl from the air box as you twist your wrist ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Fairly exclusive club... just don't seem very popular but no idea why as they are such a great bike and value for money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It's a beauty, MudfrogMudfrog! Superb V4 with good suspension to cope with the variety of Australian road conditions; can't fault it can you!

• Like Like x 3