Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I won a new M2R GP1 Helmet !!!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Oct 19, 2007.

1. I signed my son up as a paid up member of Netrider at the Bike Expo a couple of weeks ago, and as a part of that went in to the draw for a M2R GP1 Helmet valued at $500. I am able to pick anything from the GP1 range

I won !!!!

I've just spoken to the rep who is organising delivery of the helmet to BikeMart next week where I will go in and pick it up

Here's the one I've picked:
    M2R Switchblade - front
    M2R Switchblade - side

Thanks McLeod's Accessories for donating the prize, thanks to Netrider and thanks to Jake my son for insisting he wanted to sign up !

:grin: - smiles all round here - :grin:

2. Congratulations!!!

3. Very nice :) Congratulations on the win!

4. Your son had nothing to do with it.

It's because you updated your membership card. That gave you an entry into the draw, ultimately it happened to be the winning one :)

5. Congrats you lucky bugger.

6. Sweet lid!

7. Congrats well done :)

8. vic - I'd like to think that Jake had something to do with it, and I wont be telling him otherwise, he's still trying to insist that it's really HIS helmet !
    :grin:

9. That is one sweet looking helmet!

Congrats.

10. Congrats man, thats one awesome looking helmet!