Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I will never look at an erotic dancer the same way again!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Jaytee, Dec 1, 2015.

1. This made my day! :LOL:

2. that's bad for my cholesterol and my eyesight
  3. Like somebstrange art installation glad I didn't pay to see this :meh:

You must have been having a verra verra special day methinks...
  4. I don't look at exotic dancers the same ever since I saw a show in Thailand.

After spitting out a turtle from the nether region, next comes a little bird......that flew away. My question was, how did she get the turtle and bird to get along in such a confined space?

Hence ever since then I've looked at exotic dancers as magicians. :)
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. All I can say is there was probably some arts minister sitting in his office one day so bored S#itless he thought what can I spend some hard earned tax dollars on that will just fry half the populations brain. Ooohh Ooohh I know I'll get a woman in a black mini and high heels dance to some crap drum music all over 10 kilos of butter, that'll do it for sure.
  6. Reminds me of a trip to Mexico some years ago now walking down one of the streets in Tijuana where all the nightclubs are and this bloke in the most perfect Mexican english creeps up to our group and says "want to see a lady with a donkeee"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ok that's just wrong i look at this previous post and there'sa link in it I think to myself self you didn't puta link in that. Where does it go but toa site selling Black mini skirts and I'll bet it does it again talk about deja vu