Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I want to see your bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kurtis_Strange, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Hey All,

Well summers just around the corner and we seem to have loads of new riders and members (me included) :D

I love looking at bikes, I actually go for a wander down the bike parks at lunch time to see whats parked there....and would be interested to see what everyone on here is riding.

I know there's a gallery but could ya all post a link to pic of your bike in here, big or small, old or new ;) also put a bit of blurb stating what it is.

If you need a place to host your pics www.photobucket.com is the go

2. Roarin, you'll have to post the links for each picture (or you could just tell us your password for above link!).
  3. my photobucket accout is in my Signature, my bike are in the "Suzuki Across" and "Honda CBR600FR" directory! there are also pics of other peoples bikes in some of the other directorys like "Netrider Xmas BBQ 05" (last few pages) look about to find more