Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I want this bike! MV Agusta Rivale 800

Discussion in 'Supermoto' started by Makaveli, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I'll have one of these and a Ducati Hypermotard please. Thoughts? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366109861.782221.

2. Amazing looking bike!! Big MV fan.
  3. is it basically a naked f3?
  4. yeah i really dont understand this bike, what is it? a brutale with a bigger engine and different headlight?
  5. Looks like a Decepticon and its just waiting to kick your ass
    Nice bike
  6. Rode a 800 Brutale on the weekend, it's an awesome bike, so much better than I was expecting, made the 848 streetfighter we rode on the same morning look like a GS500. If the motard style has the same tune it would be like a drug you have to have.
  7. I might have to tee up a days consulting down the coast so I can take one for a blat.
    Wonder how the whole MV dealership thing is going though...
  8. I'll let you know, my son is picking up a Brutale 800 on the weekend, it's a lot of bike for $16.5k,
    I hope they have their backroom sorted but hopefully we won't need to learn about warranty and parts until a long way down the line.
  9. Congrats - don't forget to post some pics and let us know how reliability goes etc.