Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I traded my MuZ in.....

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by FUTURE, Apr 12, 2008.

1. I have traded the MuZ in on a 94 R100LT....

Why? Seeing as I love the MuZ so much. Well it is not good for me as a 2 up machine. I miss taking my wife or one of the kids for a ride.

You can read more about it here http://rossmz.blogspot.com/2008/04/bye-bye-muz-hello-bmw.html

2. Why is everyone buying a beemer???

Soon they will overtake all other makes :)
  3. pfft, a beemer couldnt overtake a scooter!
    :p :p
  4. I wuz gonna buy a BMW R1xy0GS, but my raging tigerlust has overpowered such thoughts.

They make Spots-sized bikes! (Well, generally) And boxer maintenance looks hilariously simple and quick. :)

So with that in mind, congrats on the 'new' bike, Future. :)
  5. Classic! Looks very comfy and well kept. Do these still have that evil spring loaded sidestand?
  6. Beats me vic .. :?
    I have heard that most beemer owners are compensating for their 'lack of' in other departments.
    Could be just a cruel rumor tho

7. WOW!! Now here's a business proposition; you and Toecutter can go into the Wedding Bike business :LOL: Your's has a fairing and his doesn't, but they are both beautiful!!!
  8. it's usually their lack of hair, that they are compensating for.
  9. That problem is not confined to BMW riders, alas :(

10. Congrats on a nice airhead Future

So when ya getting one :p

11. lol if he wanted hair he wouldn't have to do the yeah yeah business at least, and joel i gotta ask

WTF were you thinking :LOL:
  12. As dementia kicks in, a normal indicator light switch gets harder to use...
  13. Define Normal :p