Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I thought I only loved sports bikes......

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Quo Vadas, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Saw this in a showroom the other day and lost my mind just a little. I think it is absolutley stunning. It's a Moto Guzzi of some descript but I have no idea what model/year etc.
    I feel like I'm cheating on my current bike by having thoughts and cravings of the Moto Guzzi kind. I imagine some people may not dig this bike but I think it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Attached Files:

2. shows how we all have different tastes but thats fugen ugly as lol

3. Its definitely different thats for sure..

I like the idea behind it, but it needs a Z750 style headlight, and perhaps beefier tank section before it gets my vote.

At least if you shat yourself while riding, noone would notice the stain on the seat (y)

4. Reminds me a little of that 6 cylinder german horex. No chain little maintenance.

5. Muuuuch better :) (not trying to hijack the thread, just went to the Guzzi website to try and find what the bike was.. and found this instead)

1225cc 90 degree Vtwin
    128Hp @ 8000rpm
    115Nm @ 6200rpm
    192kg Dry

[​IMG]

6. It doesn't count as cheating if its a guzzi. It's like having thoughts about Jolie or Jennifer Aniston.

7. I saw one of them in Ringwood around christmas time i think, I love the look of them.

8. Moto Guzzi Griso.

Not taken by that colour scheme, seen it in all black, very nice. Would love to take one for a test ride if I can find another mob (if it's the store I'm thinking) that sell/stock them.

9. But that IS a race bike. No road gear and slicks.

10. RRP up near $50,000 too I gather.

(yeah I know it's an old thread, but any Guzzi thread is worth resurrecting)

11. Personally I think Guzzis went downhill after the earlier Le Mans

Motorrad_LM2_grn.

12. Grizzo 1200 8V
    Very tidy machine to ride and they hold there value well. Dunno they have their own uniqueness and a great sound with pipes. You wont lack on comfort either.
    And Moto Guzzi change style every other decade so it doesn't go out of style.
    The all black one is the go.