Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I still caaant believe me arms been chopped off!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Wallsy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

2. No, it was pissed off that it was stuck in a bag and bit you 8 times because you were stupid enough to let it.

Ahh Darwin - where snakes are the playthings of drunks, rather than road signs and witches hats.
  3. Uh huh... Wasn't there that guy, had that theory about survival ....

& I quote "For some reason I put my hand back in there & it bit me another 8 times"

Classic! :LOL:

4. How about Stupidest.
  5. The brilliant thing is the article is straight up until; "But I made the stupid mistake of grabbing it with my left hand because I was holding a beer with my right one"

After that it's just gold
  6. Old Gold!
    Antique Gold!
    Pre-historic Gold!

Wallsy what archeological internet dig were you on when you found this one? :p
  7. It's appropriate that this happened in 'Darwin'.

But looks like Darwinism failed this time.
  8. beat me too it... big fan of Darwin's theory. Big anti-fan of public liability destroying it... lets the idiots kill themselves.
  9. My wife gave me the latest Darwin book as a present for Christmas, and the editor freely admits that most successful and unsuccessful attempts at fame in her book involve alchohol :LOL:.
  10. :LOL:
    What a Yobbo
  11. wonder what beer he was drinking? Did he finish off his can or did he waste it? :?
  12. Betcha he finished it.
    My guess is he was more pissed off at his mate wasting the beer.
    ( pouring it on his head to keep him awake )