Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I rode today!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rc36, Jun 16, 2010.

1. For the first time in 14 weeks I slung my leg over the bike and went for a little spin. Man, it felt good. Left knee is still dodgy but it's being fixed next Friday so watch out then.

2. Welcome back. :)
  3. does your doctor know?

does your WIFE know?? :LOL:
  4. Best feeling, after a 6 month layoff the exhilaration was enormous for me.
  5. Woo hoo, get into it mate!
  6. 1. Yes.
    2. No.

7. :woot:

Well done! (y)
  8. Good choice not telling her.
  9. And not only that, but a VFR750 lives on!

Well done.
  10. Oooh yeah, BBII lives!!
  11. It's easier to get forgiveness than permission, right?
  12. You got it!
  13. You bastard!!!
    Translated: I'm jubilant and jealous.

Take the time to saviour the moment and may you never have to experience the joy of getting back on two wheels after an off.
  14. Well done! Oh that would be incredible! :D
  15. Welcome back to your 2 wheels, rc36 ! Bet the feeling would have been too difficult to properly describe...onya mate !
  16. You just have to give them a worse case scenario. Set the alarm for 5 am, roll over slap her on the arse and say "Motobike riding or sex"
    Then go for your ride with her permission.
  17. yeessssssss!!!!!!!!!

I love morning sex :D=D>
  18. Thanks for the good wishes, guys. I have arthrosopic surgery on the left knee on the 25th and that should be the end of it. A week or so to recover and then it's plain sailing. :)
  19. From experience I know how good it is to get back on after an enforced abstinence, enjoy it but take it easy for a bit.
  20. Sure will be doing that. Never hurt myself before this and it's spooked me a bit. Will take a while to rebuild the confidene, I think.