Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I passed. now im

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Enrgkid, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 Enrgkid, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    I'm so addicted I have ridden over 100Km since 3:00pm this afternoon on my first day of being licenced, I dont want to put the bike down, but sadly I work weekends. So I can't do the putty or even the NR learner rides.

So in other words anyone out there near the hills district want to go for a mid week ride?

2. .Congratulations. Welcome to the world of riding!

3. Its after 10:30pm on the day I got my licence and I just got home...Loving it!

4. Congratulations.

As it happens, I usually ride most week days, and live in Beecroft, but I dunno if you'd want to be seen riding with an Old Fart on a BMW.

5. You just got your license but this is your second bike?

6. Who wouldn't want to be seen with you :love:

The OP couldn't hope for better :)

7. Congratulations bro.

8. Nice one, welcome to a new world of awesomeness.

9. Well I had my licence, let it lapse after a big accident, but I never really used it on the road, I had a crash and broke 3 ribs writing my old bike off

10. Ouch! That's not a good way to start. Glad you are back on 2 wheels.

11. Yea so am I, it was a bit nerve racking but after already doing 200Km's in the past few days, I don't have a problem haha.