Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I passed, I passed, I passed!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Shadow200, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Hey, just letting you all know that I passed Q-ride on tuesday. It was really good. It's nice to ride to work everyday now. By Myself! Oh, and the Suzuki fixed and going nearly twice as good now. Extractors are a good thing!

2. Well done. see you out on the roads
  3. Well done Shadow :grin:
  4. Might have to move, seems to be no-one up this way!!
  5. Yeah Melbourne's great and we also have Bundy as well, so you will feel right at home :LOL:
  6. Thats cause your to close to the rum factory and I have no willpower :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats on getting your ticket mate most excellent :cool:
  7. Not half as potent as the white stuff you used to be able to buy from the factory can ya still get it shadow as I would be interested to know
  8. Not anymore. Don't think I could handle the weather in melb!! I'd freeze my a**e off!
  9. Bastards used to go down pretty well and a bottle lasted for ages :LOL:
  10. Congratulations Shadow, well done and take it easy. :)
  11. Hey Shadow, great work on the licence!!

although I just thought I'd let you know that I'm from the sunshine state as well! :grin: No need to leave :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Hi Shadow,

shiny up, rubber down, and ENJOY the riding and the BUNDY with token (i like the colour) coke.
  13. That's awesome, dude.

14. Q ride is very easy i just think its rude because i have to do it twice :(

i did it the first time on my cbr 250 and it wasn’t the best bike to do it on...

he had a another guy with him that did it the same time as me and he was doing it on the q ride guys bike it was a gs 500 (or some thing like that) and cause we finished so quick i had to waste some time cause im too young to finish in two hours so he got me to redo the corse on the 500
    so ive completed the corse on both a 250 and a 500 so i am quite annoyed that in four months when i go for my unrestricted linces i have to do it again

But I can’t wait till I get of restrictions

I got one question after holding my p’s for twelve months I can pillion when I get of restrictions dose that mean I can pillion on a 250 but not on a bigger bike or can I pillion on any thing I want?

and congradulations Shadow
    enjoy :):):)
  15. Wooo hooooo :)

Congrats :)

See you out there sometime :)