Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need some help !!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, May 4, 2005.

1. Would anyone happen to be riding (or caging) down Mt Eliza way tomorrow after work ? Or even if you'd just like to go for a spin. I need to get to Somerville to pick up my new ZZR

please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please

2. no-one ?

3. Can't do tomorrow I'm afraid, but I'd be happy to go for a spin on Friday, if you can wait that long...

4. sorry mate, I'm out on Friday, and I've arranged with the seller to pick it up tomrrow night. Thanks anyway :)

5. Can't help you out with a lift sorry mate, but just thought I'd mention that wonderful (cough) institution known as public transport :p If you can get yerself to the Frankston train line, a zone 3 ticket will get you to Somerville. Just a last resort type suggestion ;)

6. what is this public transport that you speak of ???

7. It's this thing where you pay $5 and wait for about half an hour, and then a overpacked train takes you where you didn't want to go!

It's bloody great and I don't see why more people use it.

8. WOW!! your trains actually arrive and then stop. You must be living in the lucky part of the lucky country.....

9. Which ZZR did you buy? Not the crazy chick dropped ZZR????

You decided against the ZX??

jdm

10. no jdm - a brand new listing from the Trading Post. It's schweeeeet :D Yeah, the ZXR just didn't fit me as I would like, and it was over budget.

I'm pleased with this ZZR - will post pics when I get my hands on it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. Yeah, I'll go for a spin. I'll leave the city and be in Mulgrave around 6ish and pick you up. Somerville is on my way home to Mordialloc anyways :) :) :) If that suits, drop me a PM with address.

12. Note to self...never take directions from Mouth :shock:

13. im going right past somerville tonight about 7ish, if your still after a lift ? going back to good old Hastings to vist the relies :? lol

pm me or call me if you still have my number ?

Bob

14. Thanks Bob, but I need to go tomorrow night, not tonight

PM's away mouth !

15. Doonks,

Shoot me a pm if your arrangement with mouth falls through and I'll drop you down there...

Cheers,

Keith