Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need phone numbers back :(

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, Dec 22, 2006.

1. My phone decided to kick the bucket the other day so I took it into Nokia to get it fixed under warranty.
    It's all fixed now but the unfortunate thing is that the majority of my numbers were saved to the phone instead of the sim card.
    When they fixed the phone they upgraded the software which returned the phone to factory settings and I have lost all my numbers :(
    If I had your number in my phone could you please either sms me with your name or send me a PM with your number. :grin:

2. Once you get your numbers back, remember to back up your sim card contents to your computer via the free software given with the phone (or download from nokias webpage) so in times of losing and/or damaging phone-sim, you won't have lost your contacts. Regaining lost contacts sucks big time, especially when you have hundreds of people.
  3. I dont know, give you my phone number AGAIN. Thats a big ask Deb :wink: .

OK PM sent
  4. I am with Realm. It is a big ask but i don't give in so easy. You are gonna have to try very hard to get my number. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Thanx everyone. Just got home from work and had about 12 PM's sent :LOL:
    It's gonna be strange cause I often get calls from netriders saying "Hey Deb, have you got ......... Number"
    From memory I had over 60 Netrider numbers in my phone so it will take a while to get them all back :(
  6. ohfortoosevenohsixfiveseventhreeseven.

not that you had it, but ummm have it :rofl:
  7. Smooth man....smooth.