Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need motorbike Lessons in Footscray

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by auto78900, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hy ,I have never ridden a motorbike before and I need some lessons in the footscray area. I do not have a motorbike and have no helnut ,so I would need to start on yours ,but the bike must be a small one. I want to pay about $20 an hour. or nearest offer.
    my email is auto7891@yahoo.com

2. I doubt people would risk their own machine/gear, plus you'd need to find a private range or risk being ticketed.

A better idea is to call motorcycle training orgs around you -- they provide pretty much everything. From what I see HART and Stay-Upright has like 1.5~2 hr courses, and DECA has a 4 hour one. Prices are in the range of $70-$100, and they provide the helmet/bike.
  3. If you do the L's course you get the training there (In NSW anyways and I believe VIC is the same)

There's no chance in hell I'd let someone ride my boy, unlicenced, for only $20 an hour :S
  4. Uh huh. Should I report my bike stolen before or after?
  5. That's funny. A bike, helmet and lessons for $20 per hour.

Good luck with that.
  6. Very funny right? Should be put in jokes and humour!

Who the hell asks for lessons when you can go do an approved course? I could tell you the clutch was the brake and vice versa, and the throttle needs to fully twisted before it works and the idiot would believe me...

Go to someone legit... ffs

7. not bad yourself mate

few spelling mistakes

Hy = Hi
    Helnut = Helmet

have a good day
  8. +1

your message is too short....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.