Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need help finding bandit GSF250 1990 alternator.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by bensr, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, first time post in this forum. I need to know where to find Suzuki GSF250 1990 alternator. Either recon'd, used or after market is ok. I tried a few places but they said try wreckers, anyone knows any good wreckers? I am in sydney.

2. you haven't said why. It might just be easier to get yours rebuilt. If it's just brushes and/or bearings then you could probably even do it yourself.

there are mobs that will do rewinds.
  3. Try out http://www.findapart.com.au/

Fill out the info that you need and you should get emails from a bunch of wreckers in the know. Good luck with fixing up your baby bandit, they rock! :grin:
  4. i just got some bits for my 1990 from Dandenong Motorcycles (1/52 Bennet St Dandenong Ph: 03 9793 3758) they sent them up to Sydney COD in just a few days after i placed the call, I know he still has the complete engine so that may include what you need.