Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need a photo of me!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by lil, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Hi All!

I know a few of you have unsolicited photos of me.....and I need a good one of myself (I need it just of me...noone else in the shot). If you have one in your collection, would you please email it to me at lil_bikerchick@hotmail.com ?

I really need a nice one with my face clear (I know it seems unlikely, but I know they are there somewhere!)

Your help is much appreciated.

:D :D :D

BTW....no photoshop jobs please! :wink: :p
  2. Now, dont you wish you let phanoongy take more of you when you went to see Manny. :p
  3. I have lots of pics of you Lil, most are on the honorary photo board at HQ tho, some are still in my PC at home. I will check them after work tonight, do you mind if they have someone else in them and they are cropped?
  4. You are the biggest help EVER marty

NOT!!!! :roll:

Deb, that would be great ;)

Dave, I know there would be one from that day that would probably do the trick...I just can't remember who took them :oops:

5. Expect to see it up on Adult Match Maker any day now...

"Biker chick unsatisfied with current Riverdancing Scot seeking a more exciting ride than my Ducati..."

6. You really don't need to offer any helpful suggestions to people :evil: :p

7. Is clothing optional, or do you prefer I didn't post the url of "those" one's? :LOL:

Perhaps you can drop by any camera/photography shop and get one ... most do it on the spot (10min wait) in size's ranging from passport to 6x4.
  8. Jason, please don't say anything like that! :shock: :p :wink: People might get the wrong idea! :LOL:

I was after a more relaxed one than a passport type....and I hate having my photo taken, so thought I'd use one of the many resources I have to get what I want!

9. Loz will you be at coffee.....maybe I can teach you to dance all you have to do is lie down for me mate.....ok now this might hurt a little.....

I didnt know that lil wasnt happy with her ride Dr Loz. Im glad she talked to you about it though.
    Noyhing wrong with ma caber and no issues with the way I toss it either.........IMO.....
  10. ROFL @ caber tossing...

How are you at twistin the coo? Or is that an impolite way to refer to her? :LOL:

The highland boudoir games are on!

11. Isn't it a bastard when it comes as a shock to you when you find out, generally after the fact, that everyone else knew but you and it was essentially common knowledge. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p
  12. No worries lil I've got my camera so we can all crowd around at coffee and get this photo that you want so bad. Should be nice and relaxing for you. :p :LOL: