Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I need a bloody drink ...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Charmed, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Walked in to laundry to grab the ironing board, turned around & thought shit whats that hose stickin out under the bar fridge then the friggin hose moved Nothing like scaring the crap out off yourself & standing in the corner watchin this damn bloody snake slither its way back outside.

These bugga's not tiny this year.

2. bloody hell.... and my wife complains about the huntsman that lives somewhere behind our dryer ........ :shock:
  3. You don't need a drink, you need a Mongoose!!
    Our two terriers love harrasing reptiles, nothing gets close to the house without us knowing.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. Why, just this morning I was in the bathroom, unzipping my trousers, and...

Oh, wait.
  5. Bar fridge?!
  6. Ah.. to quote Crocodile Dundee .. well sort of.

"You call that a snake, Ha.. this is a snake..... :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Loz my dear your dreaming :LOL:
  8. Could have been worse - at least you realised it was a snake before trying to hook it up to the tap :LOL:.
  9. It's OK though, I immediately strangled it.
  10. ewwwww [IMG:50:35:8b9e58186b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/tomuchinfo.gif[/img:8b9e58186b]
  11. Spitting cobra??
  12. Perhaps Ironing Board?? :grin:
  13. *Ktulu's brain explodes trying to think of a joke with the word "wrinkles" in it too fast*
  14. *hands you a becks*