Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I must have gone mad.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by littlething, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Hello All,

I am a supermum of 4, and man, I must have lost my mind (in a good way)

I am new to this, i went as a pillian on sunday week, rang HART on monday and got my permit by wednesday.

I pick up my zzr tomorrow
    Woo Hoo
    This is the madest thing I have ever done.
    Yay Yippy.
  2. To paraphrase Toad, "There's nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply mucking around with motorcycles."

Welcome to the asylum :LOL:.
  3. Welldone super mum!!!!... now toolup in leather and grab a really scary helmet and show those teachers who's the boss on parent teacher night... :LOL: :LOL: straigh a's for life...

oh welcome to the nut house by the way...
  4. Good stuff... Welcome to the world of riding.. Keep an eye on rides and events for Vic.
  5. I would just like to say Hi to all the people that I met at the Groove Lounge in Williamstown tonight.

It was a real pleasure to meet you all.
  6. Hi from another Supermum (of 3) who also lost her mind (in a good way) ;)

Good to see you don't muck around :grin: Enjoy tomorrow..you're gonna love it!
  7. Welcome supermad.... sorry supermum.
  8. may your cape never get tangled in ya bike chain supermum (littlething)
    Welcome to the nut house
    with 4 kids you might need to look at a big bike with a twin sidecar some day.
  9. Ha ha... love it. And welcome!
    Sounds like me changing careers. Never considered it before - to enrolled in a full time course; all in a few days :LOL: . Sometimes you've just gotta go with it.
  10. Hey supermum. I too did the learner stuff with 3 kids. Now all their friends think we are cool, cos we take one of the kids with us on the back (hubby does). As they get older, you will be able to take them for rides too.
  11. My teenage boys, are already fighting over who is going to be first pillian,
    and my baby daughter, who is 5.5 has already told her brothers that mummy is only going to takes girls on the bike no boys aloud.
  12. welcome.....i dunno if i qualify for supermum status.....but i know my two kids (20 and 14) think its kinda cool to have a mum who learnt to ride at 44.....
  13. go get em mum. it's easy to see your no pretender like some who say they will, but don't. keep your eye on the ball and have ya some fun. welcome! my wife rides and is on this site. MORE CHICK BIKERS.they are growin by the minute.
  14. Woman power pretty much sums it up !!!

Funny how kids think. It's like getting your bike licence all of a sudden gives you the status of "COOL"

Welcome to the start of a new world...enjoy & ride safe.
  15. wow, thats fantastic, no mucking around there! Theres a whole heap of us supermums here........ welcome to the gang :grin: