Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I missed CATCRAP

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Faramir, Sep 30, 2008.

1. I can't seem to find catcrap in any shop now. I found it good. It is alright in keeping the fog out but it was excellent for cleaning my visor as well. I know there's hundreds of replacements but I like catcrap.

Is there anywhere that still sells catcrap?

2. MCAS sells it! I bought two pots of it a couple of months ago and when I was in the city a few weeks ago there had a couple still there...

3. Thanks! It has been a while since I last went into the city. I must remember.

4. i bought some recently from Peter Stevens in Dandenong.

5. I thought Vic had added catcrap to the NR shop.

Couldn't find it.

Will

6. Yeah, out of stock and it sells poorly in summer

7. If you can wait a bit I'll squeeze the moggy when I get home and post you some.

8. I got some CatCrap at Northside Motorcycles, Artarmon, Sydney. I was leaving Royal North Shore Hospital. I popped in to look at some Ducatis and there was some CatCrap. One box. The sales rep said that it was very hard to get a while ago.

I brought two of them and both of them should last for a long time.