Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I might be famous...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by rc36, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Wow, it's only taken me this many years to achieve fame, but, this month I copped a mention in Darryl Flack's column in Cycle Torque, a profile in the "About Me" section of Rapid Bikes AND a half page spread on the Shadowfax in Old Bike Australasia AND there is still a photo spread on the bike in the pipeline, scheduled for the next issue of UCBE !!

I will, of course, remain my humble and modest self as I always have been, but I am arranging an autograph session in a phone booth down the street is a week or so's time if you're interested.

PM me for details if you're planning on being there. :nopity::nopity:

• Like Like x 1
  2. how much do you charge for a photo? will u get out of bed for anything less than 10k?.................hehehe congrats dude, good job :)

3. Watch your brother, he may hogtie you and stand in for you.

4. that wouldn't work; I'd have to get a swelled head first :LOL:

Seriously, congrats, bro (y)

5. Wow!
    A real live celebrity in our midst!

How do you want to be addressed? What's the protocol with dealing with such a figure?

Congrats.

Cam

6. Congrats Phil, I might have to buy a copy and bring it to the signing :)

7. Pics/scans or its a lie