Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I love xkcd

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Aug 6, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Carpe Diem, mates. Carpe Diem.

2. Jeez, i would have thought shouldn't would have been more heavily represented, especially when booze is involved!! :LOL:
  3. I, too, love XKCD.

There's one about the chick turning her whole house into a ball-pit and saying "*I* get to choose what being grown-up means."

4. +1, love xkcd
  5. what is xkcd?
  6. "xkcd" is a rather unique string of letters. Would you not think that a google search would perhaps be rather successful in answering your question in 0.0x of a second? On the other hand you could type a post and wait for someone to answer your question, but then...

Oh bugger it, if your first impulse isnt to google it, chances are you probably won't get most of the humour. It's a web comic.
  7. Here's the one!

8. You lot scare me.
  9. OMG xkcd is most of the reason for the variety of fluids that have been showered on my computer screem (well... most of them) :LOL:

my favourite ones are most of the science-y ones, being a massive science nerd myself...

that last one still cracks me up each time i read it
  10. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...what can I say, the daughter's nipples one cracked me up...
  11. Hot link them rather than posting the image. The roll-over text is another whole joke sometimes.
  12. As a mechanical engineer and James Bond fan, my favourite is still most certainly this:

Followed very closely by:

13. Thank you vereymuch KTULU, another way to waste hours on the net instead of working. :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

14. do you geohash? :idea: :grin:

link to the pages, not the images, guys, the more unique visitors his site gets, the more likely he's going ot continue making them...

plus you'll save netrider copyright headaches