Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I love visiting clients!! (Beautiful weather, riding, fun)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by fmu, Sep 15, 2006.

1. I love 'having' to go out to customer's places to do some pottering about during the day! Stuck in the office most of the time but ever now and then I get to ride to client's places and plug a PC in or show them how to use Outlook :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Normally I ride to work and back when it is darker and there is a lot of traffic on the road. But these daytime visits keep me going! :biker:

2. I don't mind being on the road.

Not usually work related when I'm on the bike, but in the cage.
    Sunny days, good music, windows down (or air con if it's too hot).

... and getting paid for it! ZOMG +1 rofflewaffles!!1!eleventy!!
  3. +1

I love visiting clients, a great excuse to take the long way there and back. :)

Also they always comment on the bikes. It's a great conversation piece.
  4. Yeah, I am still waiting to pick up because of the bike. Don't know what I am doing wrong...250 not good enough? Not enough stubble? My leather jacket not leathery enough? Maybe my face isn't leathery enough... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Re: I love visiting clients!! (Beautiful weather, riding, f

So, it's YOU that we can thank for all the viruses spreading around the net? Thanks a lot mate! Outlook is EVIL. The only thing anyone should be shown is how to bin it.
  6. Re: I love visiting clients!! (Beautiful weather, riding, f

LOL if it was up to me they'd all be using FF and Thunderbird and OpenOffice.org. But, more margin in selling M$ for the company :bolt: