Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I love motorbikes and mountain bikes!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dinoBIT, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Sorry I've been out of action for a while but I've just finished replacing the fork seals and brake pads, it took me awhile but I got invaluable knowledge of what's inside and how it works now. Saved about $300 and sort of proud hehe.

Initially bought a moto as a way to economically commute to uni, but as I opened new world it's sooo much more fun! hoping to discover more with netriders :)

Besides moto, I love mountain bikes too, I have a Kona Stinky and Norco Sasquatch which I like to ride at the mountain cross track at Homebush Bay, near p5 carpark.

One day, I was watching "how to ride moto" on youtube and came across tastyhamsandwich's video and I was like "hey! that's at homebush!" So I went to check it out and found a nice person, tigamica350 who pointed me out to this site and here I am yeyy!

2. Welcome.

Nice bike(s). I have a much more basic Trek and did the BMX track there a few weeks ago just for fun when passing by. Pedalled like crazy. Nearly fell. I'll leave it to the bmx'rs for now!
  3. Ahhaha yeah, I had my fair share of crashes there, see you at the learner session George!