Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

i know it's a long shot.....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by gingerbikerchick, Apr 14, 2006.

1. hey peeps,

i know it's cheeky to ask but i need some help in the shape of a bike for a track day i booked at phillip island on easter monday.

i was going to hire out a bike through the company but i was quoted the incorrect excess fee which needs pre-authorising on my credit card-i arrange $2500 when it should be $3500 plus $500 kit excess.

i've tried to hire a bike-i found a company which had excesses which i could manage but they seem to be closed for easter weekend.

if anyone can help me out, i'll pay any expenses, sort you out a good meal and generally be in debt to you forever.

phillip island is the top thing i wanted to do while i was in australia-i'm really hoping this dream doesn't fade.

i've been riding 3 years, have a full licence, my last bike was a cbr600 steel frame, i've never had an accident and have done 3 track days.

i'm currently in st kilda in melbourne-due to head to phillip island on sunday.

thanks a million in advance

ange