Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I just have to get this off my chest....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Tilduke, Sep 24, 2006.

1. I PASSED !!!!!!!

Ok, so hardly of you actually know me but I took the level two ridersafe course today. I was really worried this morning because it had been absolutly pouring down all night and just as I was leaving it started to hail aswell. I was like "Ohh great". I got down there and it was still raining but luckily it cleared up while we signed our life away on forms inside.

So anyway, enough of that boring stuff. I passed with 0, yes zero penalty points, I was overjoyed. I was so nervous during the test and needed to take a piss bad but I cruised through with no errors.

Now I just need to wait till tommorow to burn my L plates :evil:

2. Hey, congrats on passing :dance: Nicely done with the zero penalties. I'll be going for my Ps in the next month or so....
  3. congrats :)
  4. :woot:

good stuff

its also good to see the days are gone where compitent riders were selected via the live or die method, i'm all for pre-road training and level 2 training etc.

happy L-burning :grin:
  5. Well congratulations!
  6. Congratulations KDE!

Ride Safe

7. Congrats!
  8. ditto here, great to see a high standard of testing and good results meaning more confident riders
  9. Congratulations, was that at the new St Agnes ground?
  10. :woot:

Well done!
  11. Not bad not bad. I passed mine on Saturday (Level 2 that is) except I got 5 points for putting my foot on the ground grrr! I don't see it as a problem tho so it is okay :LOL: Congrats
  12. Awesome results. Congratulations Kde and Sketchie \:D/
  13. Nah, the good ol' oaklands park one. :p

Congrats sketchie :grin:

Thanks everyone who posted :cool:
  14. Congratulations kde!!!

Have a safe one the roads!

15. congrats, i did mine at St Agnes one as well. A great bunch of Instructors, that was a few yrs ago now.
  16. Congtrats kde
  17. Congrat kde well done. Ride hard.
  18. congrats fellas!

ill be booking in soon!

woudl love to remove the L plate...