Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I Just got my L's

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Disco, May 3, 2007.

1. Hey just got my L's today and bought a bike yesterday. (CBR250RR Aust Model) It's been a big couple of days but I cant wait for the weather over here in Adelaide to fine up a bit so I can get out there and practise. Hopefully without any major mishaps. Will endeavour to make coffee nights too.

P.S. Iv'e waited two years for this moment :grin: :grin: :grin:

2. Congratulations you sly dog you.

Got some winter riding gear ?

c u 2 n

3. Wet weather gear is next on the agenda, plus Helmet etc, etc. Bike is being dropped off at some stage this weekend.

It needs a new rear tyre so might have to postpone a ride on my bike until next weekend.

Maybe Suzi Q could be a surrogate mother for the time being?

4. Congrats man bet you cant wait to get out there. I am booked in for my pre learners next week at woodys and I cant wait!

5. Congrats!

zzrs are better

6. Congrats!

Hysoungs are better

7. Grats Mate !!

Safe riding .

8. Congrats, the first bike is always exciting, even if you get lots of better ones later :).

9. Well done! Let us all know how your first ride goes! I've done almost exactly the same here, and waiting till the weekend to ride for the first time as well!

10. Well done and congrats on owning an awesome first bike - the mighty cbr250. Have Fun!! :grin:

11. Congrats!

Real men ride GPX's

12. Well Done!! YAY!!!!!

13. Congrats!!! Jus b careful on ur bike. I hav the same bike so and only been riding on my bike for a month so I can still remember my first day on the bike... :grin:

14. Congrats! Woohooo!

If you were in Vic or I was in SA, we can go for a ride!

15. Congratulations on getting your L's.

Good luck and Safe riding.

Rah