Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I have no son!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by vladpp, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I was just browsing bikes on ebay when i saw a dirt bike that said:

" For Sale is our 2008 125cc Braap pit bike. I am a keen motorcycling enthusiast so I bought the bike last year brand new for my son for Xmas for about $1600. Unfortunately my son would rather listen to Beyonce and download album covers for his ipod, than enjoy the great outdoors with his dad, so the bike is going. "

Wtf is wrong with these kids, its a freaking motorcycle! It took me years to eventualy wear down their resistance and let me buy one, let alone getting it for Xmas.

But lol at the Beyonce comment.
  2. prop emo.

don't want emo's on bikes now do we?
  3. The bike might have caught emo. Don't want to be on that one as it keeps trying to crash into the closest barb wire fence.
  4. Yeah, I am guessing there is some denial going in there somewhere.
    (not that there is anything wrong with that)
  5. Strange kid, eh?
  6. I feel sorry for any father to have a son that would rather listen to beyonce than to ride dirtbikes. bloody hell.
  7. When my 6y.o. son heard a woman on tv say "what do men really want?" He said, "That's easy Dad, a dirtbike."

Good kid.
  8. You've done well with that one Joel.
  9. At least someone here is raising their kid the right way... :wink:
  10. Firstly, please excuse my ancientness when I ask what is this "emo" stuff? Secondly, where's the joke? I opened this thread expecting to see some sort of humor, not the human failings that is modern day society, which is hardly funny at all.
  11. [​IMG]
  12. Start a daycare. Or even, a society.
  13. I want to get quadbikess for us to go out on when my boy is big enough :)
  14. EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Actually, it is funny. In fact, its hilarious. you just have to look at it from an obtuse angle, or focus on it in your peripheral vision.