Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I have no friends..... [BRIS]

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Soarer, Nov 16, 2005.

1. .... in Brisbane anyway hehehe :LOL:

I'm moving to Brissy in about 3 weeks, and am hoping to find some other people up there to ride with. I don't really know a single person as I'm being moved up their with work, so if any of you regularly do any group rides into town and that sort of thing get in touch with me :D

Oh yeah and it wouldn't hurt if you were a gorgeous gal either .... :p
    Just kiddin' :wink:

2. Where abouts in Brissie ya moving to? We ride almost every weekend and once a week night...

Lisa

3. Hi Lisa,

I'm unsure yet, I'm flying up on Friday to have a bit of a look around for accomodation, probably out south west, possibly Springfield Lakes or Forest Lake, haven't decided quite how far I want to travel to work yet.

Cheers

4. :D Hay give me a shout when you do move i am out at Camira wich is whare Springfeild Lakes is. Lisa whare do you lot ride from on the weekends.

5. hey soarer how you doing? gluck with the move and hope everything works out there for you bud.

had a great time riding with ya few weeks back, thanks for the tips aswell.

unfortunately i had to knock back my Ps test to 11th dec due to other commitments

best of luck to ya!