Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I have a new bike!!!.... Name Pending =P

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by BoogieMan, Nov 6, 2005.

1. yes you Heard Right You are looking at the post of somone who has got a new bike3!!!!!

The Specifics:

03 model XVS 1100 Yamaha

Pictures to come when I get them...
    (Got them I appologise in advance as I dont knwo how to make the URL smaller:( )

all I can say is the smile has not come off my face since Friday Night and the differece in Accellration is astonishing!!!

all those at friday coffee will see it this week :) 8)
  2. Allright!

3. Enjoy yourself and your new toy, Stew :) :) :)
  4. Iffracem = jealous :?

Enjoy Boogieman!

5. woo-hoo for you, boogieman. Congrats on your new purchase, it'll open up a whole new world of riding!! Enjoy!!!!
  6. It's nearly 10pm and you still haven't posted pics up :(
  7. Enjoy your new baby Stew :D

8. We'll look for the guy with the big grin and the really long arms! :LOL:
  9. :D Yeah Congrat's on the bike, I am in the same situation and i know how you feel. I picked up my new CB 900 Hornet on friday this is me :arrow: :D :D :D :D :D
  10. congrats on your new bike stew.... but agree wtf are the pics of her.... :wink:
  11. PIC...........PIC........PIC......PIC...PIC.PIC!!!
  12. Congrats Stew. :)

Hurry up and post some pics. lol

:D :D
  13. Hey boogieman, that's a SERIOUS bike, 63 lb/ft of torque at 2,500 revs (!!!) should pull tree stumps and last forever with that little stress. Ride report required for us vicarious cruisers, please!
  14. nice looking bike stew :) good choice!
  15. Congrats on your new beastie stew :)
  16. Awesome choice Stew, very nice. Be looking quite the pair if we ride together, now I've finally paid off my Road Star and am just awaiting delivery and those bloody restrictions to go away.
  17. Pictures on http://spaces.msn.com/members/stewtype/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1ppFfYH_sBRbqAtCUQL5RCgw!127&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1
  18. Nice one Stew!!!
  19. ripper upgrade well overdue, many safe & enjoyable rides to you.