Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I hate work

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by yohcaptain, Jul 6, 2006.

1. hi guys and gals :grin: i hate doing night shift working hours i seem to lose out on nearly all events in victoria arrrrghhhh :twisted: freakin work when will i win tatts :roll: i also work every saturday ... i think its time to find a day time job to get more time to sociallise and ride time :wink: just wanted to get that off my chest :wink:

2. you think you are the only one who hates work?
  3. If you hate work, you're definitely in the wrong job. I love my job (for the most) as I wouldn't bother coming in if I didn't like it or hate it. Jobs shouldn't be just an income and put up with crap, find something you love to do and get paid for it :)

It makes life so much more fun!
  4. Hey man, get another job!!! God made the nightime dark so people would sleep in it, not work in it!!!
  5. That blows.

I used to start at 5:30am more often than not in my last job. I was trying to find another job while I was there.

I agree - get another job, one you enjoy doing. My only complaint about my job at the moment is that I'm bored at times.

That reminds me, I should really make some documentation...