Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I HATE caging it when it's sunny

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by edgelett, Sep 14, 2006.

1. But sometimes you have to.
    Had to bring a laptop & a bass guitar to work today (my brother in law needs to borrow my bass for a gig & is coming into work to pick it up)
    And it's sunny & 24 degrees
    I was jealous of every bike on the road today

sometimes being nice sucks!
  2. :(

At least you have the option of riding!

I've been walking to work the last 2 weeks, hopefully today is the last as I get my new shiny zx6 this arvo with any luck :D
  3. edgelett I feel your pain, although you'll just have to get home after work and take the hornet for a blast through the streets of Adelaide.
  4. Same - the Grumpy Trumpy is getting some new goodies and paint touch-ups - hard to ride a boik without a petrol tank :(
  5. Yep, it's a beautiful day, I wasn't sure about riding to work (haven't done it b4) but the day was just so perfect, I couldn't resist.
  6. yeah - except I'm not allowed.

stupid restrictions.
  7. My bike has been out of action for a while... this sat though it will be ready :) and this week has been so sunny in melb :(
  8. I know your pain. I was between bikes for 7 months... no wait, only 7 weeks - but it felt like forever... every sunny day, every time I was trapped in traffic, every time I heard the beautiful sound of a bike...so sad. But now I back on - WOO HOOOOOoooooo!! Already I've just about forgotten I have a car. "Chance of rain...better pack my wet-weather suit" :)
  9. Amen, I can totaly feel ya on this, ive been without a bike now for 6 weeks, and I wont get it back for another 3 as the frame is being sent to be resprayed :cry: :cry:
  10. I second that. After being away from my bike for about 3 months even the old VTR250 stock pipe was music to my ears :LOL:
  11. I'm more upset about it being sunny when I'm inside "working."

I've got my Micron exhaust arriving any day now, so although I'm taking the bike whenever it's sunny, I know that one day I'll have to take the (groan) Hyundai into work to pick it up.

Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow - I can't bear the thought of it arriving on Monday where I'll have a whole week of anticipation.