Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I had to tell my wife a secret

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by jimmythehuman, Apr 3, 2006.

1. I never told you this. but before we were married.

One day just before our wedding, your mum called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations or flowers or menus or something. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she can't overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her as she went up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door. I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

Your dad was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car.

2. I've heard that one but with a hot sister not the mum :shock:

Still funny anyway
  3. Haha, That's not cool sleeping with your fiances mum :p
  4. Yeah but what if it was Staceys Mom!!! :shock: Yeah!
  5. Thats funny for a minute there i thought we had a story on integrity. hehehe
  6. Yeah, Stacey's mum has got it going on!

(The joke does work better than with the hot sister as the temptation, rather than the mum-in-law. )
  7. ummm who is staceys mom??
  8. Stacy's mom = Rachel hunter as in the video clip of the song....
    even an old afart like me knows that one :cool:
  9. Good one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. i like this one very much.. :LOL: