Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I guess I should

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sith jester, Aug 16, 2006.

1. I guess I should post in here, the plan was to lurk for a few weeks while I get settled into Melbourne after moving from Perth but I had to go and open my big mouth and post a reply elsewhere and let my presence be noticed ;)

Uh quick background I suppose is in order, from Perth, in Melbourne, no bike as yet but I have an eager brother-in-law who is always looking for an excuse to cruise the shops and tinker so I don't doubt I'll have something old, loud and spitting smoke for him to play with any minute now.

Of course he'll read this and beat me for it later but *shrugs*

Any questions?

And don't ask about string theory, I don't need my head exploding again.

2. gday and welcome to the site mate

Cheers :cool:
  3. welcome to the forums - enjoy
  4. hey sith welcome to the real darkside... enjoy the forums and get yourself a bike!!!
  5. hmm, here's a potential prolific poster, I'll bet :LOL:

WELCOME to the fantastic forum where lurkign is tolerated but self-opinionated people are far more appreciated. Dive in; it's warmer than it looks
  6. Welcome to netriderville. How you liking Melbourne?
    Any ideas on what you're looking for?
    Happy typing
  7. It damn well better be, balmy 14 degrees... seriously your weather persons need to read the dictionary sometime.

And yes I fully intend on posting and getting a bike as soon as possible, I need to get my licence transferred first and that is happening on Friday.
  8. Gooday mate
    Smoky & loud is better than nothin mate.
  9. Isn't that the one where Mrs Newtons little boy only got it half right, and that things don't fly off the Earth because they are tied down with invisible string?
  10. Dude. Nice first post. Yes we will be on the look out for something little for my Bro-In-Law, so you can all start offering me your crappy Across's for $ 7000, not...

Old? Maybe.

Loud? For sure. :LOL:

Spitting Smoke? I hope not.

No we just have to get my bro posting and the invasion from WA will be complete.
  11. Hmm there might be a Bandit 250 coming up in a couple of months after Mrs Scumbag has tossed it aside for the 600M Dark.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  12. I just realised with all the gear I've got and the aviators helmet and goggles I'm like that damn annoying frog thing, sitting on the couch going 'ring-da-ding-ding' and pretending to yank the throttle.

Woe is me.