Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got to do a project at uni on bikes!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by LordMik, May 31, 2015.

1. Hey everyone! I just want to share the work I did this week for one of my classes at uni.

For one of my classes I submitted a proposal to do an 80's inspired project on the motorcycles and riders of Melbourne.
    I gathered a couple of my mates, and took some snaps along with a video edit. This all was exhibited for a day in a student gallery.

The Exhibit:

The Video:

The 'Posters':
    02 - The work. 03 - Co297RO. 04 - CbTnQfV. 05 - h5kg6Gt. 08 - e68E0Pa. 09 - qUZj8y3.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. You must have really really struggled through this project. Oh no and to have had to put a ninja in there as well...
    What an appalling project to be forced to undertake... ;)
    Seriously though -great cutting edge work! Will be a very worthy addition to your portfolio.
    A HD from me LordMikLordMik :)
  3. Being a lazy arsed student AND having bikes. Life can't get any better for you LM.

Good work.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Reading the title, I assumed it was going to be something techy. This is much more fun!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Very cool :)
  6. Great shots! Lucky you. :D
  7. must have been shot in winter. everybody looks rugged up. In QLD winter I occasionally swap from my riding thongs to socks and runners.
  8. I absolutely love it - the exhibit is awesome and the video is fabulous, hope you don't mind but I shared the video on my Facebook page and with a group page I'm on - great work, hope to see more! :)