Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got pissed of with myself

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by OzzyDevil, May 14, 2012.

1. #1 OzzyDevil, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    My first mistake I went to see my mum in boronia and I was turning right but it was the wrong street.. So I put my left indicator and waited for traffic to go.. Then I got a green arrow and coz it was wet I dropped the clutch and popped a small wheelie.. I was pissed of with myself for doing it..

Second one was today going down a road doing a right hand turn.. Trucks turning right and a car turning left.. I got on the inside of the car and was on the right side of the truck in his blind spot.. When the lights turned green I went right and the truck driver beeped his horn and then yelled at me for doing the wrong thing.. I knew I did and I cracked it with myself.. I knew I wasn't going to block the truck and I would have already turned before the truck was half way around..

Lesson learn don't piss of truck drivers lol but all jokes a side I just have to wait :)

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. we all have stories that start like that

4. Gets worse later in life... "went to see her mum"

5. On the 250R in your profile pic? I can barely get mine up in the dry by dropping the clutch & a grabbing a fistful of throttle :-k

6. You don't try hard enough. It'll come up. Grab the throttle before dropping the clutch.

Ozzydevil. I expect you made a several more mistakes than you realise. You'll work them out in time though.

7. Learn from your mistakes. Although it is better and sometimes less painful to learn from the mistakes of others :LOL:

8. How did it being wet cause you to do the wheelie? Do you loose all control of your basic motor function when you get wet, like a short circuit?

9. #9 OzzyDevil, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah it went something like that.. But done some great work over the last 2 days.. :)

10. patience grasshopper patience, and we are all losing them at times, so you are not alone!