Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got my new bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by katieknightxr8, Apr 7, 2009.

1. :grin:

So after much deliberation I have purchased my new HYOSUNG GT250R from staffords, and, i know, i know its a hyo, but im happy with it, good value for money and a good new learners bike. Staffords have been an awsome help easy to deal, no crap, just good solid infomation, would def reccomend them!! :wink:
  2. Good stuff, when do you take delivery? Is it brand new or used?
  3. Congratulations katie, and now we await the photo* please.

*you can include the bike if you like :p
  4. :LOL: a/s/l??

5. ok its the 2tone black, brand spanka, and being delivered next fri(fingers crossed). asl - hmmm im assuming this means f/30/berwick-ish, lmao
  6. uh oh, now watch the 30+ gents swarm

enjoy your hyo
    being korean myself, i fully support your purchase
  7. Being Korean, that must be why you have a Japanese bike :wink: Inside info!
  8. yay another hyosung owner.. and in my hood.. relatively speaking..
    i've had my gt250r a few weeks, so far so good. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours a lot too!
    and the 2 tone? they look awesome!
    hope you got a good deal on it!

fountain gate meets ahoy! haha
  9. awsome deal!! could not be happier, the guy at staffords was great
  10. Katie, I appreciate your excitement, no, really, but could you please edit your thread title down to lower case?

* DON'T post your subject or your text in ALL CAPS - your post will be deleted. CAPS is SHOUTING and it's considered rude.
  11. thats fine all adjusted, not sure how its considered rude, but apologies if i was incorrect, not up to date with forum language!!
  12. Yeah caps hurt my eyes.

Nice bike btw. Put up some pics!
  13. :grin: i havent even picked it up yet!! lmao god boys are impatient,lol
  14. Sunrise,
    Was that you down near the softball grounds in Berwick a few weeks back? Was driving past and saw a rider on a gt250r right near the roundabout starting off.
  15. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  16. oh ha ha ha ha........i look at it like this, I like the bike, i pay the bill, every manufacturer has "issues" with any product, ( :shock: praying this one is good! :roll: fingers crossed!!)
  17. let me be the first to say

no photo required for this bike/thread
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. PMSL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  19. ha ha ha have a laugh!!!!

At the end of the day im happy thats all im worried about!!!

It means i can park my XR8 up, and use this to get 10 min down the road to work, surely the hyo is capable of that...