Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got my first bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by marti_, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Hey peoples,

a month after doing my Ls at Hart and i;ve finally got my bike :cool: . its a 95 model bandit 250 :cool: , yellow :cool: . i got a pretty good deal for it, its well maintained, and has 32,000 on the clock.

took it for my first ride to day (being sleep deprived and not feeling the "love", "chi, or "karma" yesterday arvo, thought i'd take it out first thing in the morning the next day (being today)). went for a little burn around the block a few times, then onto the main roads in my area, then all round the place.

was interesting driving in traffic for the first time. felt as though i was concentrating alot on bike as well as my surroundings. i guess the more experience i get , the more riding will be second nature and i can direct more attention to my surroundings. overall it was a awesome initial ride :cool: .

i'll post some pics of it soon.
  2. congrats marti....... I bought my first bike today as well!!

enjoy riding!!!
  3. Welcome to 2 wheels guys, you will have a blast. I know I did and still am. :grin:

Just remember to keep the wheels on the sticky stuff :wink:
  4. Welcome to the madness Marti_!

Stay safe and upright and enjoy your new steed!

5. Congratulations. I put a deposit down yesterday. Now I need to get the rest of the money for my bike.
  6. congrats guys, let da fun begin :grin: