Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got FLASHED last night !

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by papakon, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Just wondering if this scenario has happened to others. Went for a ride on Tuesday night and was cruzing around 65 in a 60 zone on a 4 lane road (2 each way). I'm traveling in the far left lane as I noticed a 4x4 on the other side of the road, far right. As I was approaching FLASH !! I've hit the brakes to slow down, not that it mattered now, just a reaction I guess, and I've looked down to register my speed and was doing around 65.

Apart from a nice front shot that they've taken of me, is there any way, with all this new money making wizz-bang equipment they use these days, they could have taken a rear shot? Although, I didn't notice any second flash.

I'm guessing that this is one of the gimmies you get as a rider. :grin:

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41161

2. Dammit, I expected this story to feature a hot girl and a raincoat

3. Ditto

That's what I was hoping for! :p

4. me too..............how dare you post misleading topic headings :LOL: :LOL:

5. So did the speed camera have nice tits, or wot?

6. Who knows dude and who cares! You got most of us thinking about boobies now so good luck getting a straight answer! :LOL: :LOL: :p

7. Well someone had to do it!

flasher.

8. ^^^^^^^ Look at the dogs face :grin:

9. He's just working out how he's going to steal that "sausage" and get away with it. :wink:

10. Does'nt sound to me like you have anything to worry about...no front number plate. Just look out for the camera facing the same way as you.

11. I got caught going towards a speed cam and its evil beam about 6 months ago. Haven't heard a thing. Not like the fine I got for not noticing one hiding behind me.
    Reckon you'll be fine.

12.  Top
  13.  Top
  14. you will be fine! next time pop up a wheelie :LOL:

15. I often wave to the front on bridge mounted cameras going to geelong. I wonder how many of the cars beside me at the time got the fine, I supose some one has to pay for the film.

16. :blah: :jerk: